Power of WE
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
Title: Compensation Manager
Location: Remote/Home Office - Great Lakes, TOLA, Pacific Northwest, or Southeast regions preferred.
What You Will Do
- Drive the strategic design and execution of the company’s global compensation philosophy.
- Lead the development and maintenance of job evaluation methodologies, salary structures, and pay ranges to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Conduct regular market research and benchmarking to evaluate the effectiveness of our compensation programs.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation.
- This is an Individual Contributor role, reporting to the SVP, Human Resources.
What Makes You An Ideal Candidate
- Multiple years’ experience in compensation administration and management. A strong background in global salary structure design and implementation of varied compensation programs.
- Highly analytical, able to explain complex data sets to key stakeholders, while providing guidance on best practices.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, with global cross-functional teams. Able to influence, negotiate, and build strong relationships.
- Exceptional Excel skills, well-versed in key functions – i.e., pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Broad knowledge of data analytics, basic statistics (e.g., mean/median/mode, variance, distributions, significance testing, etc.) and interpreting results from an HR-centric perspective.
What We Offer
Our employee benefits including flexible workplace policies, employee resource groups, learning and development resources, career progression pathways, and community engagement initiatives are some of the reasons why we have had great success in bringing in new talent. In addition, our global employee wellness programs are crafted to support the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of our employees.
Benefits & Perks vary by Country.
Why Join Riverbed
With a 20-year history of innovation, Riverbed is agile, yet proven, and we are disrupting the market with differentiated solutions that enable our customers to deliver secure, seamless digital experiences and accelerate enterprise performance While we are a ‘customer-first’ company, we are all about our people with a shared commitment to creating a global impact. We bring our best selves to work and pursue excellence, trust, and respect for one another. We welcome diversity and value and encourage transparency and open communication throughout the company. We strive to be an inclusive, fair, and enjoyable workplace for our people globally and care about their wellbeing. We are committed to our people, partners, and customers while supporting the communities where we work and live. It’s the Power of WE that binds us together.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We understand that when people can be themselves, more is possible. We would love to have more people on board to join us on our journey to be better every day! So, come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Riverbed encourages all of its U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, but does not presently require its U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated unless such vaccination is required by applicable law or the duties of the specific position. If a specific position requires an employee to be fully vaccinated because of either applicable law or the duties of the position, then the offer of employment will be expressly conditioned on the individual being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or prior to their start date and providing proof of such vaccination unless the individual is legally exempt.
Check us out on:
Location: United States (Remote)
Empower the Experience