MUST BE LOCATED IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Who we are:
ADDA is a unique company in the HR sector. We provide our partners with expert HR advice and a wide range of outsourced HR advisory services, from general HR Administration to Payroll and Talent Management. Our mission is to improve the employee experience in the workplace. Our 20+ of expertise spans all industries and facets of Human Resources from corporate to consulting. Our goals are to make HR accessible to everyone and create fulfilling workplaces by making the lives of business owners and their employees easier.
At ADDA, we strive to make HR fun and take the stress out of the day-to-day needs so our partners can focus on what they do best. We genuinely know how to make Human Resources easy.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an HR manager to join our dynamic and growing team. To succeed in this role, you are mission-aligned, resilient, and relentless in achieving visionary goals, while having fun along the way. You are someone who enjoys understanding the big picture and how both strategic and tactical HR efforts fit into it. You will direct the functional areas of Human Resources including, but not limited to retention, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organizational development, workers compensation, safety, training, EEO, immigration, and special projects. You believe that the best HR professionals are fantastic with details and skilled at managing multiple, varied projects. The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
What your role at ADDA would look like:
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies and procedures.
- Develop organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis, finance, and recommendations to the organization’s strategic direction.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning, and budget development of HR programs.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, and compensation.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and provide coaching, and resolution to address employees’ performance.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Advise managers on employee and labor policies, such as ADA, FMLA, OSHA, COBRA
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities.
- Provide positive support as needed to the organization, including building, and maintaining effective relationships with employees and managers at all levels of the organization
Experience and skills needed:
- 5+ years related experience in Human Resource function with a minimum of 2 years in a management position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, or Organizational Development, Master’s degree preferred
- PHR/ SHRM-CP/ SHRM-SCP
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training, and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies, and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent
- Strong experience with HRMS and/or HRIS software
- Strong budgeting skills to efficiently manage HR finances and resources
- Proven knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations, policies, and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- High level of emotional intelligence
What would be nice to have:
- Experience working in a startup environment and have helped previous startups grow
- Experience working with a distributed and/or remote workforce
We look forward to meeting you!
Location: United States (Remote)
HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, and Talent Management Solutions