Principal Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who We Want
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do
As a Principal Talent Acquisition Business Partner role, you will be partnering with Hiring Managers and HR to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support Stryker’s organizational needs. This is a full-cycle recruitment role part of our Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (COE).
- Utilize your strength and passion in generating candidates by creating targeted attraction and engagement strategies for active candidates (job boards, social media, compelling / relevant messaging, etc. in close collaboration with Recruiting Manager or more experience TA Partners
- Leverages existing sourcing strategies
- Articulate a compelling career opportunity based on the candidate’s motivation
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit and present candidate match & value to hiring team
- Ensure outstanding candidate experience throughout entire recruitment lifecycle
- Contribute to Social Media efforts and positively promote Stryker’s brand
- May utilize the services of employment agencies with approval from Recruitment Manager
- Manage candidate / requisition lifecycle in ATS with highest accuracy and timeliness to ensure data integrity for reporting
Advise & Lead
- Listen to and understand the needs and motivations of all stakeholders
- Provides input for hiring team’s advice and guidance on recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best practices in close collaboration with Recruiting Manager and more experienced TA Partners
- Communicate consistently and proactively to ensure alignment
- Tactfully drive the hiring process to meet aggressive KPIs
- Identify recruitment market trends, tools, technologies and share best practices
- Participate in projects, implement best practices, embrace change and help improve the overall talent acquisition function
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of work experience required
- 3+ years business-facing HR, HR COE, HR Operations, or role-related experience (preferred)
- Full-cycle recruiting experience (preferred)
- Prior recruiting agency experience (preferred)
- HR and/or Legal recruiting experience (preferred)
- $85,000 - $149,600salary plus bonus eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program). This information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com
Location: United States (Remote)
We are driven to make healthcare better