Talent Acquisition Partner
EasyLlama is disrupting the outdated, expensive, and unengaging compliance training market. We are flipping the script and meeting the moment with an innovative and forward-thinking compliance training solution to make workplaces safer, more positive, and more inclusive than ever before. EasyLlama's modern, interactive, and mobile-friendly solution meets employees where they are with an on-demand, self-paced, and bite-sized delivery that fosters engagement. As the highest-rated compliance training solution, we've got a herd of 6,000+ happy customers, such as Shake Shack, Hilton, Skims, JiffyLube, Y Combinator, and we're just getting started.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to grow our herd through an agile, predictable, and inclusive recruiting process. The right candidate will be responsible for facilitating the process to hire A players, including reviewing resumes, screening candidates over the phone, scheduling interviews, and sharing any role-based assignments with candidates. This is a tactical role with the opportunity to pursue strategic initiatives in the future, reporting to our People Operations Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the full cycle of hiring processes from start to finish, ensuring seamless execution.
- Cultivate and maintain an active pool of prospective candidates to meet current and future hiring objectives.
- Conduct screening interviews and coordinate interviews throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to identify their specific recruitment requirements.
- Craft job descriptions and interview questions that accurately align with the demands of each position.
- Utilize diverse sourcing channels to attract top-tier talent.
- Champion a team-wide commitment to prioritize the candidate experience.
- Embrace a data-driven approach to identify bottlenecks and drive ongoing enhancements in our recruitment procedures.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years in full-cycle recruiting, ideally in a SaaS or B2B environment.
- Proven track record of success owning the entire recruiting process.
- You have experience with sourcing candidates through outbound tools like Gem.
- You are organized and a pro at managing multiple priorities.
- You have experience with ATS platforms.
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You view recruiting with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
How We'll Take Care of You:
- $90,000-95,000 annual base salary + $10k bonus
- Flexible, fully remote environment
- Generous vacation time - Recharging is essential
- Competitive employer-sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) + company matching
- Professional development reimbursements
- Monthly remote work credit
The Interview Process:
- Hiring Manager Interview w/People Ops Manager
- TA assignment and presentation w/People Ops Manager
- Executive interview w/CEO
- Reference Check
The EasyLlama herd is fully remote, with employees distributed across the US and the world. To ensure the best employee experience, we offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, an annual wellness stipend, PTO, 401k with company matching, and monthly team events to nurture connection!
At EasyLlama, we strive to walk the walk. We are helping make workplaces all over the globe safer and more inclusive, including our own. We honor employees and candidates from all walks of life and all experiences, regardless of race, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Location: United States (Remote)
EasyLlama is The Smart Way To Train Your Team on Sexual Harassment, Diversity and Inclusion, Cybersecurity and more.