Director of Learning Experience
Bundle is the premier 1:1 live skills development solution, dedicated to human-centered skills. Our expert-facilitated, interactive instruction delivers curated content that empowers learners with the techniques and perspectives they need to confidently navigate the future of work.
We are looking for an innovative and strategic leader to oversee the design and development of our learning and development (L&D) curriculum and solutions. As our Director of Learning Experiences, you will be responsible for executing our L&D strategy, aligning development to our business goals, and enhancing our offering to meet emerging client needs.
You will build and develop a remote team of learning designers, developers, and subject matter experts to create engaging, impactful experiences leveraging the latest methodologies and technologies. You will be responsible for design, development, execution and maintenance of cutting-edge learning solutions while working closely with the leadership team to align product development to our overall business strategy. If you are passionate about shaping the future of professional learning and development, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a candidate who is preferably in or around NYC.
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop, Design, & Deliver Solutions
- Lead the creation, scaling, and implementation of our live one-on-one virtual learning solutions.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive L&D strategy and product roadmap, ensuring it aligns to Bundle’s vision and fosters a client-centered culture of success.
- Develop a comprehensive skills taxonomy and content roadmap to identify gaps.
- Lead the design and development of assessment instruments to evaluate learner proficiency and map to learning product solutions for a hyper personalized learning experience.
- Thrive in a dynamic start-up environment, able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Embrace ambiguity and uncertainty, able to operate with limited direction.
- Prioritize initiatives and focus team efforts on solutions that will drive revenue growth.
- Oversee the end-to end development process, from researching needs to designing, developing, piloting, and launching new learning efforts.
- Continuously evaluate program efficacy through learner feedback, client satisfaction, and other metrics to optimize offerings.
- Assess current programs, strategies, and structures, identifying strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape to differentiate our L&D solutions and modalities.
- Establish benchmarks for measuring program effectiveness, both client and our business.
- Monitor the latest trends in professional learning to identify emerging needs and new market opportunities.
- Partner with our sales and marketing teams to deeply understand client’ business imperatives and L&D needs.
- Stay current with the latest L&D trends, methodologies, and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in sales, marketing, product, and customer success to better understand client needs and design targeted solutions.
- Contribute to revenue growth by equipping the sales and marketing team to position Bundle as the premier L&D go-to solution.
- Establish procedures for evaluating and updating existing curriculum to meet client needs.
- Explore ways to leverage AI solutions and automation to enhance our client experience.
Select & Manage Resources
- Build a world-class L&D team, including FTEs and independent contractors.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in learning technologies and incorporate suitable tools.
- 7-10 years of managing and developing impactful L&D programs and developing high-quality professional learning & development solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Instructional Design, Education Curriculum Development, Educational Technology, Human Development, Information/Learning Sciences, or Psychology; Master’s in learning design or related field preferred.
- Located in or near NYC preferred.
- Solid understanding of adult learning theories, instructional design models, and learning/pedagogical best practices.
- Experience learning remote teams and managing complex projects.
- Growth mindset, comfort with ambiguity, and a passion for lifelong learning.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to connect, manage, hire, and train remote team members.
- Proficiency in professional learning tools and technology.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited PTO plus paid sick time, Bundle Care Days, and holidays
- Work from anywhere (We are 100% remote!)
- Flexible schedule
- Collaborative, team environment
- Career development and training program
- Early-stage start-up with huge potential for career growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings accounts
- 401(k) matching
- Maternity leave
- Work laptop
- Work from home stipend
- Co-working Space membership
Did you know that Bundle is a Certified Great Place to Work?
Location: United States ( Remote)
Drive the success of your organization with a people-first mindset.