ProcessUnity is seeking an HR Generalist to support our growing global employee base.
Our ideal candidate is excited to wear multiple hats and help build the HR function from the ground up. They pair business savvy with a people-first attitude; adept at finding solutions that benefit both people and the business. They prioritize equitable treatment and foster an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds, identities, and lived experiences. Above all, they lead through example and act as a standards-bearer for the organization in how they conduct themselves.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the new hire onboarding process globally, ensuring legal compliance and an excellent new hire experience
- Act as primary point of contact for benefits questions and manage benefits administration
- Execute employee development programs, including performance reviews
- Manage quarterly employee feedback surveys – from design to reporting
- Update core people systems and records regularly to ensure data accuracy
- Provide guidance to managers on employee relations and performance issues; liase with Legal when necessary
- Act as primary point of contact for all frontline managers
- Partner with the Director of HR on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategy and program execution
- Answer employee questions promptly, accurately, clearly, and with a positive attitude
- Other tasks as requested and/or as our HR function matures
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years experience in an HR/People Operations role
- Thorough knowledge of US employment-related laws and regulations
- Empathetic, positive, and approachable for people at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Prior experience working with a globally distributed workforce, or the willingness and ability to learn local regulations quickly
- Prior experience providing admin support for HRIS and ATS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize independently and manage multiple projects and tasks effectively
- Ability to act with integrity and maintain confidentiality when necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Teams
ProcessUnity is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable workplace where people of all backgrounds, identities, and life experiences can thrive. ProcessUnity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about us at www.processunity.com.
Location: United States (Remote)
ProcessUnity is changing risk and compliance with next-gen Third-Party Risk and Cybersecurity Program Management tools.