Senior Global Benefits Analyst
OutSystems is the pioneer of the fast-growing high-performance low-code development market. The company empowers organizations to innovate their businesses through software, and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
The OutSystems high-performance low-code platform is considered one of the leading application development solutions by customers, analysts such as Gartner and Forrester, and partners around the world. The platform gives organizations – from small and mid-sized businesses to enterprises – the tools to build, deliver, manage and evolve mobile and web applications that are unique to their businesses. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers can tackle any strategic challenge – from modernizing and integrating their existing applications, to automating business and workplace processes, and creating exceptional customer apps and experiences. Solutions built with OutSystems are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and can be continuously evolved.
OutSystems is a truly global organization, with customers across 87 countries and 22 industries, more than 400 partners, and a 600,000developer community. The company is known for creating a culture of innovation inside its customer organizations, with many working with OutSystems for more than a decade.
Founded in 2001 in Portugal, we have offices in Lisbon, the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France, the UAE, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia, and of course a thriving and collaborative worldwide community of remote employees. OutSystems continuously receives leadership recognition from the top analyst firms, the CODiE Awards, SD Times 100, the Cloud100, and other influential groups.
Our team members are at the core of a dynamic, industry-leading company that is helping organizations of all sizes across the globe innovate their businesses through the power of software.
About This Role
The Senior Global Benefits Analyst role is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and communication of the global benefits and wellness programs. The position will build strong partnerships with stakeholders across the Benefits and HR teams and with external vendors. The position requires strong project management skills, exceptional analytics capabilities, and experience implementing external benefits administration systems. Broad benefits experience is required to consult and guide the People team, as well as brokers and consultants on the strategy and objectives of the overall Benefits function.
What You Will Lead/Do Or Key Responsibilities
- Support global benefits practices to attract and retain our workforce with a significant focus on all stages of the employee experience - from candidate to onboarding to experienced employee.
- Support the administration of global benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment, and disability, as well as retirement plans.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing employee benefits programs.
- Assist employees with benefits-related questions, issues, and concerns, and provide education and guidance on benefit plans.
- Analyze benefits data, including utilization rates, costs, and employee feedback, to make recommendations for plan design changes and improvements.
- Support the US annual benefits open enrollment process, including planning, communication, and execution.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and best practices in employee benefits and ensure our programs remain competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
Qualifications / What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in benefits administration, preferably in a tech company or high-growth environment.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations governing employee benefits programs.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with employees, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in HRIS (preferably Workday) and benefits administration systems.
- Relevant certifications, such as CEBS, PHR, or SPHR, are a plus.
- Willing to work flexible hours to support business needs across the globe
What do we have to offer you?
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Location: United States (Remote)
High-performance low-code software development leader. We turn big ideas into software that moves the world forward.