Talent Acquisition Manager
Join our team at Good Feet Midwest, a rapidly expanding franchisee of The Good Feet Store, America's #1 Arch Support Store. We operate 23 locations across the Midwest and South, with plans to open 25 more locations over the next 4-5 years. Our mission is to help our community live an active and healthy lifestyle by reducing foot, knee, and back pain through premium Good Feet Arch Supports.
Primary Purpose: The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the talent acquisition process by creating diverse sourcing strategies, supporting and guiding hiring managers through an inclusive hiring process and ensuring a top-tier candidate experience throughout the full life cycle of the recruitment process. To be successful in this role, the Talent Acquisition Manager needs to have a passion for building and maintaining inclusive relationships and developing a deep understanding of our unique business challenges.
- Provides client focused full lifecycle recruitment advice and support for volume recruitment:
- Conducts intake meetings with hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of job responsibilities, detailing the position needs, clarifying stakeholder expectations and department requirements, establishing timelines, and discussing additional strategic objectives that may be required.
- Manages the recruitment process including document/track all pertinent information using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Responsible for the data integrity in all information entered into the ATS and maintains all service levels for recruitment.
- Reviews all submitted resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements while upholding policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to develop appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting jobs
- Conducts preliminary phone interviews/screens with selected candidates to further validate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements using behavioral-based interview techniques.
- Develops and maintains candidate pools for select areas of high volume of recruitment.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Supports the onboarding and the integration of the new employee.
- Provides direct sourcing of exceptional talent for clients in positions that require a more active and strategic approach to recruitment.
- Ability to inspire and motivate candidates to join Good Feet throughout the interview process.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively.
- Comfortable owning the relationship with hiring managers and advising, influencing, and challenging when needed.
- Flexible mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience with sourcing candidates using professional platforms (e.g. Indeed, Career Plug), social media channels and resume databases
- Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Sound understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of different roles within the organization.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
This is a remote position.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of Good Feet Worldwide (the Franchisor). Good Feet Worldwide neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Location: United States (remote)
Serving Your Family's Prescription Needs Since 1884