Human Resources Generalist
M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
- Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc.
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
- M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
- Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Human Resources Generalist to join Central Services, an M3 company.
- Support employees with the end-to-end employment cycle and day-to-day HR administrative operations as needed.
- Oversee the administration of FMLA, LOA, healthcare and auxiliary benefits, 401K compliance, and other employer provided benefits such as PTO.
- Conduct and document investigations of employee and manager complaints, manage labor relations and offer mediation or counseling to employees and managers to ensure productive environment.
- Engage with managers to discuss people issues, pro-actively and professionally mitigate internal problems or conflicts.
- Collect and analyze employee data, organize and update employee files, maintain HRIS system and provide HR reporting to relevant parties to ensure mandatory state and federal compliance, including EEO data reporting.
- Interact with external agencies, including WC insurance, EEOC, state(s) unemployment department, employment verifications agencies and others as needed to verify and certify required data.
- Support M3 Corporate Central Services HR Director and Chief Human Resources Officer with HR projects and strategic initiatives
- Research, draft or update policies and procedures to ensure employment and legal compliance.
- PHR, SHRM or SPHR certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, HR or related subject a must.
- Certification in Employee Relations, Mediation, Conflict Resolution preferred.
- A strong understanding of EEO/AA and employment law.
- Experience with UKG HRIS preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Progressive HR Roles.
- Healthcare experience (hospital, multi-site medical office, healthcare operations, pharmaceutical production) preferred.
- 2+ years of experience handling Employee Relations responsibilities.
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization
Location: United States (remote)
Connecting the Healthcare Community