Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Embark on the next step in your career journey with Direct Travel!
As a key member of the Human Resources team, the Human Resources Business Partner provides support in all areas of human resources to provide the best employee experience for our employees.
You will work closely with both the Human Resources team members and regional management to assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties. You will report to the Senior Director, Employee Experience.
This position is fully remote from within the US or Canada.
- Develops, interprets, and assists in the administration of company policies and procedures across the company.
- Provides support to managers and employees by addressing concerns, answering questions and providing guidance for processing requests that pertain to a variety of Company and HR policies.
- In a timely, consistent, and unbiased manner, investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations challenges, either directly or through advice to leaders.
- Provides guidance and support to management on performance management topics using tools such as performance improvement plans, succession plans, warnings, and career development plans.
- Trains and develops leaders regarding management processes and best practices.
- Helps facilitate the annual review process.
- Advises management and HR leaders on compliance with all applicable employment laws and best practices.
- Supports HR leadership with the development and implementation of HR strategies that support the company's objectives.
- Makes suggestions on the utilization of available employee experience tools and resources such as wellness, rewards and recognition, and training systems.
- Monitors employee feedback and identifies trends to share with the management team. Contributes to development of surveys and focus groups.
- Manages and/or contributes to a variety of projects related to the employee experience such as DEI, rewards programs, newsletters, and similar.
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Passport to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources or related area
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Highly detailed orientated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US.
Going the Extra Mile
- Experience working in HR Information System and Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Ability to manage time/workload to accomplish tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Passionate about travel
In addition to Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits Direct Travel offers an employee rewards and recognitions program, Total Rewards Package which includes Wellness, Sustainability, DE&I initiatives, and Mental Health Support.
Our Brand Voyage: About Direct Travel
Direct Travel is a leading provider of corporate travel management services. The company has been providing travel management for over 40 years, working with clients to develop highly customized travel programs. By leveraging both the expertise of its people and innovative solutions, Direct Travel enables clients to derive the greatest value from their travel program in terms of superior service, progressive technologies and significant cost savings. Direct Travel has offices in over 70 locations across North America and the UK and is currently ranked 12th on Travel Weekly’s Power List. For more information, visit www.dt.com .
Direct Travel is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
If you're ready to chart a new course and advance your career with the valuable moments and travel experiences that await, we welcome you to submit your resume for consideration at Direct Travel.
Location: United States (Remote)
Whatever it takes to get you there