Global Compensation Manager
We are global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions helps manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
The Compensation Manager will be a part of the Global Compensation team and impact the company by supporting Teradyne global compensation initiatives. This individual will manage the Compensation function, including the design and implementation of base, variable pay and incentive compensation programs, policies, practices, and procedures. Manages the day-to-day operations of Compensation. Aligns Compensation with global human resources (HR) and business strategies, in partnership with senior management. Ensures consistent execution of the compensation strategy. Evaluates the compensation program(s) to ensure that the needs of all stakeholders are met; and recommends improvements to processes and procedures, as necessary.
- Consult and advise HR regarding compensation governance interpretation, new hire offers, promotions, job evaluations, pay equity and other compensation initiatives.
- Builds trusted and critical partnerships with HR team members and internal customers with a service-oriented mindset.
- Understand the business and related specific market conditions.
- Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders of all levels on compensation matters.
- Recommend design options for programs and policies as required.
- Manages the job architecture framework, job structures, salary structures and job levels throughout the organization.
- Conduct annual market assessment to recommend competitive pay practices and propose global budgets for salary and equity compensation processes.
- Partner and support business during annual compensation processes.
- Audit bonus targets, bonus structures, and annual bonus payments.
- Assess new and existing positions and assign salary range structure by interpreting salary survey data. Gathers and submits data to complete vendor salary surveys.
- Conduct research, assess information and data, and presents findings in a clear, concise manner tailored to audience.
- Monitor existing compensation practices for trends and effectiveness and make innovative recommendations for change.
- Perform special compensation, market, and equity studies as needed.
Requirements For Success
- Overall 10+ years of direct compensation experience required.
- Team player who can effectively interact with multiple working styles and work across all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Radford Global Survey
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Previous SAP SuccessFactors experience preferred.
- Ability to present to and work with the Executive and Senior Management Team
- Must be organized and capable of successfully prioritizing work in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills and high attention to detail with large data sets. Ability to draw trends from data and propose creative solutions.
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills including the ability to effectively translate data to varying audiences.
- Must manage sensitive, confidential matters and situations with maturity and discretion.
- Expert in Excel. Experience with macros.
Bachelor’s degree with a Masters in related field preferred.
Location: United States (remote)
Enabling the next generation of technology through advanced test solutions and collaborative and autonomous mobile robots